SHIPPING SOLUTIONS AND COST CONTROL
Every client benefits from industry leading technology that offers continued transparency into your carrier accounts and dynamic weekly reporting. RCS best-in-class proprietary technology delivers the same solution for our clients shipping a few packages per week as well as those clients shipping thousands of packages per day. Our cloud-based SaaS model delivers real, confirmable savings. The divisions of RCS deliver solutions from weekly parcel and LTL/Freight auditing, to analytics and benchmarking resulting in better carrier rates, to a turnkey multimode Transporation Management System (TMS) with both deep shipping discounts and a cloud-based robust user interface.
Late Package Refunds
RCS’s WeeklyAUDIT™ can automatically secure refunds for all late packages, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the carriers, directly to your carrier account. We do not handle or manage your money, we are focused on making sure that you are credited for all late packages. Each package listed on your weekly report matches up to the adjustments on your carrier invoices - if we include it, you can confirm it using a number of custom software tools built into your reports.
Going beyond auditing for late delivery, the RCS solution supplies multiple advanced benefits including:
- void credits/manifested but not shipped (credits for packages charged to your carrier account but never actually shipped)
- address corrections
- custom and weather delay notices
- integrated service charge tool
- duplicate billing
- 3rd party use
Every client regardless of size has access to their online weekly and monthly reports. RCS is not simply restating what you can see in your carrier invoices, in that, we are not producing another file for you to translate. RCS's reports are an interactive, dynamic look at your shipping activity across all carrier accounts. The detailed reports include everything needed to perform an analysis of shipping and transportation trends and provide highlights for additional areas of savings.
TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (TMS)
RCS’s WeeklySHIP ™ introduces a web-based shipping platform that allows customers to work with multiple carriers, all with one simple account. No more toggling between shipper websites to find the best service at the best price; this one-stop shipping user experience delivers the best shipping solutions from national and regional parcel and LTL/freight carriers at drastically reduced rates. Manage the process under one account so you can focus on your product and customers. More control and better efficiency through real-time reporting and 24/7 transparency.
- No-risk solution. No software downloads.
- Benefit from volume discounts from top carriers
- Real time rate comparisons - lowest price and fastest service
- Cost Control on every shipment
- One account gives you access to multiple carriers
- Quickly compare rates and time commitments
- Create orders, print labels and track all shipments in one platform
- Easy integrations with internal systems and e-commerce platforms
- Cost control and tracking on every shipment
- Real time data analytics for entire supply chain
- Custom user view and access allowing multiple users and control
Best-in-Class Shipping Rates
RCS’s WeeklySHIP ™introduces transportation price benchmarking, carrier contract negotiation support, carrier invoice auditing and reporting services for parcel, LTL, FTL, ocean and airfreight. The benchmarking evaluations of your carrier contracts will identity saving opportunities for you without changing your shipping operations.
- Collectively, the team has benchmarked and negotiated over 2,500 contracts for some of the largest shippers in the United States and Canada.
- Know that when our team reviews your current carrier agreements, you can have the upmost confidence your carrier agreements are market competitive and in-line with other shippers with similar package characteristics and shipping volumes.
- Benchmarking and reports are very detailed and accurate. Saving opportunities that the most sophisticated logistic organization often overlook are highlighted.
- Our team’s inside knowledge of the market is unparalleled and we offer dramatic savings for companies with shipping spends of $1M or more annually.
Every client, regardless of size, benefits from industry leading technology that offers continued transparency into your carrier accounts and weekly refunding. RCS technology delivers the same solution for our clients shipping a few packages per week as well as those clients shipping thousands of packages per day.