Packages shipped using FedEx® and UPS® are guaranteed to arrive on time or you are owed a shipping refund, that’s right you are enrolled to a FULL REFUND of the shipping charges. The carriers' service guarantee applies to all Express/Air, Ground and even International packages.
Sound good right? Here is the issue:
The carriers will not simply refund you the money, shippers must actively claim a service failure for each late package. In addition, you have to make the service refund claims within about two weeks from the delivery/invoice date.
For over a decade, RCS has specialized in recovering these service failures which makes up the over 2 billion dollar market of unclaimed refunds. We will track and audit each invoice issued from your carrier- you will have to do nothing, just focus on your company and we will take care of the entire process. Part of the solution is not only claiming each late package on your behalf, our clients also benefit from our industry-leading robust, transparent, cloud-based reporting platform. The RCS Solution is offered on a performance-based model in that if we do not save our clients any money, they pay nothing.
- Secured access protects your accounts and our reporting
- All credits are applied to your carrier accounts directly
- No minimums
- Identification of credits to your carrier account(s)
- Void Credits (manifested but not shipped) Refunds listed by carrier account
- Logistic controls and claims management Service type breakdown
- Package management
- Cost management
- Integrated carrier exception report
- Weather and Customs Delay Notices
- Integrated Address Corrections
- No-risk solution, cancel anytime
- The RCS solution is the simplest, most cost effective method for clients to decrease their shipping costs without altering operations.